??? Author URL sLa is moved to sLaNGjI: please update bookmarks! Sample to Insert Informational Text on Header and Footer when Plugin is Active…..
Version – 2009.1208.2009
Author URL sLa is moved to sLaNGjI: please update bookmarks!
Author Website: slangji.wordpress.com – Author Repositories: github.com/slangji
Find More on sLaNGjI’s Developer Page @ SoftPedia.com – Donate – Contact
Sample to Insert Informational Text on Header and Footer when Plugin is Active.
Work under GPLv2 or later License. Implement GNU style coding standard indentation.
- WP Overview (lite)
- WP Overview (lite) MU
- WP Overview (lite) MS
- WP Missed Schedule
- WP Admin Bar Removal Linked and reviewed at softpedia.com
- WP Admin Bar Node Removal
- WP Toolbar Removal Linked and reviewed at softpedia.com
- WP Toolbar Node Removal
- Noindex (login) WordPress Deindexing
- Noindex (total) WordPress Deindexing
- IE Enhancer and Modernizer Linked and reviewed at softpedia.com
- Memory Load Consumption db size Usage Indicator
- Themes: for more nfo Contact Me
- PLAIN TEXT ONLY
- HYBRID PLAIN TEXT ONLY
- EMPTY CMS FRAMEWORK
Follow Me on LinkedIn – Twitter – Gravatar – FaceBook – Google+ – FeedBurner – FriendFeed
Other Notes :
Other Plugin Notes
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
- The license for this software can be found on Free Software Foundation and as license.txt into this plugin package.
- The license under which the WordPress software is released is the GPLv2 (or later) from the Free Software Foundation. A copy of the license is included with every copy of WordPress.
- Part of this license outlines requirements for derivative works, such as plugins or themes. Derivatives of WordPress code inherit the GPL license.
- There is some legal grey area regarding what is considered a derivative work, but we feel strongly that plugins and themes are derivative work and thus inherit the GPL license.
- This software meet Detailed Plugin Guidelines paragraphs 1,4,10,12,13,16,17 quality requirements.
- The author of this plugin is available at any time, to make any changes, or corrections, to respect these specifications.
Part of Copyright © 2009-2013 belongs to sLaNGjI’s and a portion to their respective owners.
Thanks to all that add one credit link, or make a small donation for my free work