Lightweight plugin that just simply makes the forms on your WordPress site look better, more professional and reliable across browsers…
Version – 1.1.2
NOTE: this plugin does not add any contact form functionality, it only affects the looks of form elements already created on your site, for instance by a specialized contact forms plugin like Gravity Forms.
WordPress Better Forms is a lightweight free WordPress plugin that improves the visual impact and aesthetics of forms and form elements on your site.
All forms elements will have a much improved standardized look and feel across all browsers. This will overall make the forms look more professional and cleaner. Form elements are the pieces combined to create forms on your site.
The new visual look will apply to all form elements including: input, textarea, select boxes, check boxes, radio buttons, regular buttons and submit buttons.
NOTE: some themes might use highly customized form elements which might end up looking odd when this plugin is enabled. You can use the Extra Styles entry field to override the styles of the plugin for those specific theme elements.
- Integrates fully with all WordPress forms
- Great looking professional form elements
- Applies to input, textarea, select, checkbox, radio, buttons
- WordPress Better Forms Official Page
- Our own site where you can see social sharing and following in action
- Stripefolio theme demo where you can see how the form elements will look
- The free Stripefolio WordPress portfolio theme the Official page for the theme in the above demo link
- Download the plugin
- Simply go under the Plugins page, then click on Add new and select the plugin’s .zip file
- Alternatively you can extract the contents of the zip file directly to your wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Finally, just go under Plugins and activate the plugin
Detail Here: – http://wordpress.org/plugins/better-forms/