Blibahblubah allows the blog owner to customize the tag cloud so that mousing over the tag cloud will see customizable effects…..
Version – 1.1
Blibahblubah Tag Cloud is a plugin that allows the blog owner to customize the tag cloud so that any reader mousing over the tag cloud will see the words in the tag cloud flicker with a customizable effect. This is just a fancy bell and whistle to add to your blog.
You can adjust the font growth, the highlight color, the font decoration (bold, underline, italic, etc.), and bordering options.
- Copy the blibahblubah directory and its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure your blibahblubah tag cloud effect in the Settings->Blibahblubah options page.
- A normal tag cloud.
- The same tag cloud using the blibahblubah effect to grow the font and highlight in pink on mouseover.
- The same tag cloud using the blibahblubah effect to highlight in yellow and border with a dashed box on mouseover.
- The same tag cloud using the blibahblubah effect to grow the font on mouseover.
Other Notes :
Blibahblubah Plugin for WordPress Copyright (C) 2008 Edward P. Hogan
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.