Put A Banner image any where you want with ease!….
Version – 1.2
This pluging simply allows you to link an image together with out the knowledge of html and simply be able to put the code where ever you want your image to show up.
- you can use it in a widget area
- you can use it in any area that accepts shortcodes
- you can even put it right into the template file itself!
Here is how you work the Boss-Banner-Ad plugin
- Upload the plugin folder boss/banner/ad/ to the wordpress plugins folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- For the template tag, place
<?php boss_banner('image_url.jpg','http://www.cssboss.com','100','100'); ?>in your templates. the 3rd and 4th args are the width and height in pixels. 100px wide, 100px tall
- For the widget, simply drag and drop the widget into a sidebar, and configure the URL’s and sizes of the image.
- For the shortcode, simply put [banner_ad link="http://www.cssboss.com" image="http://cssboss.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/cssbosslogo.png" width="100" height="100"]