This plugin enables multiple favicon based on URL match rules…
Version – 1.0.4
This plugin enables multiple favicon based on URL match rules
- Polish translation (by Pablo)
- Hungarian translation (by Metoyou)
- French translation (by me)
Features of the framework
This plugin use SL framework.
You may translate this plugin with an embedded feature which is very easy to use by any end-users (without any external tools / knowledge).
You may also create a new plugin. You will download, from the plugin, an “hello World” plugin: You just have to fill the blank and follow the comments.
Moreover, all the plugins developped with this framework is able to use astonishing tools, such as :
- embedded SVN client (subversion) to easily commit/update the plugin in wordpress.org repository ;
- detailled documentation of all available classes and methodes ;
- updating the core with a single click ;
- Upload this folder to your plugin directory (for instance ‘/wp-content/plugins/’)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the ‘SL plugins’ box
- All plugins developed with the SL core will be listed in this box
- Enjoy !
- The configuration page of the plugin
- The ICO in the tabs of the web browser