This plugin adds user authentication, user registration and content sharing capabilities through social networks like Facebook and more…….
Version – 2.1.5
This plugin provides user authentication, user registration and content sharing capabilities through social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, among others. It also provides detailed analytics about user profiles and their social activity that can be used for efficient marketing purposes.
Lanoba Social Plugin allows users to sign in to their WordPress account using one of their existing social network accounts like Facebook and Twitter, among others. With fewer passwords and usernames to remember, their browsing experience becomes simpler.
In turn, Lanoba helps you collect the user data already available via these social networking sites, so that you can build a better relationship with your clients, better target your marketing strategies, and encourage your clients to share information about your business through their networks and friends.
With no need for registration forms and email validation, the Lanoba Social Plugin allows visitors to register with your site by simply signing in to one of their existing social networks.
With Lanoba, a user can easily share their activity or their thoughts and likes with a simple click of a button, via:
- Bit.ly link shortening: to optimize postings to network sites
With Lanoba, you have access to many features, which are always being updated
- Multiple network sharing: simultaneous sharing for up to seven different social networks
- Action-based triggering: to spread a targeted message
- Analytic tracking: measuring traffic referred to your site
- Custom API: personalize these features to fit the look and feel of your website
Lanoba helps you organize and decipher a multitude of user statistics so that you can access clear and easy to understand demographic information on all of your clients.
- Data & segments cross referencing
- Key indicators
- Customizable charts & tables
- User profiling
- Data exportable to Excel, CSV and PDF
Requires PHP 5.2 or newer with JSON support, php cURL and WordPress 3.1 or newer.
- Upload the plugin folder (lanoba-social) you just downloaded to the “/wp-content/plugins/” folder of your WordPress site directory.
- Sign in to your administrative panel and activate the plugin.
- Configure the plugin in the ‘Lanobal Social’ section of the settings menu.
That section is self-documented and provides detailed information on how to proceed.
- The login widget on the login/registration page
- The login widget in the ‘Meta’ menu of the sidebar
- The login widget on top of the comment form
- Lanoba custom widget on the sidebar
- The sharing widget