Casengo is Customer Support Software (Live Chat, Email, Social Media) from the Cloud, First User is Always Free!….
Version – 1.8.6
Add live chat to your blog or website quick and easy with Casengo, so you can handle enquiries via email and live chat directly from your website. Casengo helps you to respond to customers faster than ever and improve their satisfaction with a groovy mixture of real-time chat and email.
Check out the Casengo Video:
To configure the live chat plugin you must have a Casengo account. Have an account already? Great! If not, sign up here.
Casengo is free to trial for 30 days; thereafter, the first agent is always free!
It is Easy! Get started in 2 minutes, no training needed!
Step 1. Create a free Casengo account at get.casengo.com/signup
Step 2. log into your WordPress Admin Site, search for plugin ‘casengo’ and install it.
Step 3. Go to the Casengo config section in WordPress and set your unique Casengo subdomain, color theme and position!
…et voila, the live chat button magically appears on your website!
“We’ve opted for Casengo from day one, as it is a very user-friendly Cloud customer service app with an attractive pricing model,” says Philippe Joly, founder of Yelo , one of Casengo’s happy customers. “Casengo allows us to centralize all customer enquiries – whether through email, chat or social media – in one single inbox. This is critical for providing excellent service to our users. The Casengo app is plug and play: setting up the account took us hardly two minutes, and installation of the WordPress Live Chat widget was just as easy.”
“We decided to use Casengo mainly because we’d be able to get started right away. You hardly need any technical knowledge to get this app running.” – Dorians Hofs, Parfumswinkel.nl
“I downloaded the Casengo Live Chat plugin for WordPress. The contact button appeared in one go, and I was able to change both its text and colour to match our corporate identity. Brilliant!” – Davy van de Haar, BeLikeUs
“Since using Casengo, we can respond to our customers 3 times as fast. It surprised us how easily customers switch between email and live chat. Casengo’s just so simple.” – Dick Franken, Takeaway.com
Casengo’s Cloud-based, affordable social customer support software brings the human touch back into customer service. Regardless of channel type, it simplifies real-time conversation by presenting a unique Hybrid Messaging Timeline. Whether a company consists of just one person or a large team, it’s always time to Casengo.
More information on product features and pricing can be found at casengo.com.
- If you don’t have a Casengo account already, please create one now. Please note the subdomain assigned to you when you sign up. You can also find your subdomain information in the confirmation email you received after signing up.
- In the administration section of your WordPress site, hit the ‘plugins’ option and then select ‘add new’.
- Search for Casengo.
- Click ‘Install Now’.
- After installation, select ‘Settings’ from the left-hand menu in your Worpress admin section.
- Select the Casengo application. You’ll be taken to the Widget options.
- Add the subdomain information assigned to your Casengo account.
- Choose the position where you want the live chat button to appear on your website or blog.
- Give the live chat button a label so visitors understand it’s a live chat button (such as ‘contact us’, ‘live chat now’, ‘feedback’).
- Select the colour you want to contact button to be, and update.
- See the Live Chat button implemented
- Plugin admin page of Casengo the Widget
- Overviewing the Casengo agent inbox
- Handling a customer inquiry
Other Notes :
This Readme file was generated using wp-readme, which generates readme files for WordPress Plugins.