Enables your users to comment on and around your photos with user generated graphics, word bubbles and captions. Watch this video to learn more about….
Version – 2.0.0
Makes your photos Crankable using the PhotoCrank platform.
Popular Blogs that use this product:
Still got questions? Visit PhotoCrank FAQ for more information.
Crank your photos up a notch by adding the PhotoCrank Engine to your blog. With the PhotoCrank Engine you can instantly transform any photo or image into a very entertaining and engaging way for your visitors to interact with not only your site, but your other site visitors as well. They can do this by adding captions, images and text directly on top of any photo that once posted, everyone else can view and react to quickly and easily. We call each of these additions to the photos ‘Cranks’ and they will instantly bring your photos to life by making them more part of your site’s conversation.
- You can moderate each Crank that gets added to your website photos
- Any visitor can Crank and view the Cranks on the photos on your website
- You can control which photos are crankable
- You can choose who can crank photos
- You can customize the graphics palette for your site
- Your visitors will spend more time on your website
- Your visitors will return more frequently to view and Crank the photos on your website
- Your website and Crank’d photos will be showcased on PhotoCrank.com
- All your crank’d photos get syndicated through-out the PhotoCrank network of blogs
Steps for getting PhotoCrank Launched on your site
- Download now
- Get a Member ID. You need your PhotoCrank Member ID in order to manage the PhotoCrank Engine and moderate cranks that get submitted on your site.
- Unzip the downloaded package and upload PhotoCrank.php into the wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Log into your WordPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit your PhotoCrank options (Options – PhotoCrank) for WordPress 2.3.x, (Settings – PhotoCrank) for WordPress 2.5.x
- Enter your PhotoCrank Member ID.
Detail Here: – http://wordpress.org/plugins/photocrank/