This plugin integrates SimpleAAWS (for Amazon Associates Web Service) from http://affilimania.net into wordpress as a sidebar widget. It offers a comp…
Version – 1.0
The SimpleAAWS framework makes it very simple to integrate the Amazon Associates Webservice (AAWS) into your PHP-Site. You can build a complete online shop with all Amazon articles, a shopping cart, product details, customer reviews etc. and of course you can earn money using the Amazon Assiciates Program. It is an official Amazon Webservices Solution.
- extrem simple integration into your website or PHP application, just about 10 lines of code are needed
- works with Amazon US, UK, DE, CA, FR and JP
- multi language support – languages are extendable
- changing the layout with PHP templates
- Its only tested with WordPress 2.7 or above, it may work with earlier versions but it was not tested yet.
- In order to run this plugin you have to download and install SimpleAAWS from affilimania.net separately. Just unpack the downloaded package, edit the configuration file, upload it to a publically not available directory of your webserver and enter the directory in the general options of the settings section. The path should look like
this (no slashes at the end): /usr/local/SimpleAAWS. For more information about installing SimpleAAWS please follow the SimpleAAWS installation instructions.
- Download the SimpleAAWS plugin.
- Unpack the file and copy the whole simpleaaws-widget-plugin folder to the wordpress plugins folder.
- Activate SimpleAAWS in the plugins section of the wordpress administration area.
- Configure the SimpleAAWS path in the general options of the settings section in your wordpress administration area. The path is the one where you installed SimpleAAWS.
- Activate the widget in the design/widgets section.
This plugin integrates SimpleAAWS (for Amazon Associates Web Service) from http://affilimania.net into wordpress as a sidebar widget. It offers a comp