Create SlideDecks on your WordPress blogging platform. Manage SlideDeck content and insert them into templates and posts…..
Version – 2.1.20120628
Content Slider by SlideDeck 2
Easily create content sliders for your WordPress site without code. Use images & text, plus YouTube, Flickr, Pinterest & more
SlideDeck 2 for WordPress is a slider plugin that lets you easily create content sliders out of almost any content. Connect to a variety of Content Sources like YouTube, Flickr, Twitter, WordPress posts and Pinterest to create gorgeous, dynamic sliders in a few clicks – no coding is required.
Requirements: WordPress 3.3+, PHP5 and higher
- More Details
- Knowledge Base
- Upload the
slidedeck2-litefolder and all its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a new SlideDeck from the “SlideDeck » Manage” menu in the control panel sidebar
- Insert a SlideDeck in your post or page by clicking on the “Embed a SlideDeck” button above the rich text editor in the post/page view.
You can also place a SlideDeck in your template or theme via the PHP command “do_shortcode()”. Just pass the ID of the SlideDeck you want to render. For example:
<?php echo do_shortcode( "[SlideDeck2 id=1644]" ); ?>
Where 1644 is the SlideDeck’s ID. You can also see this code snippet when you save a new SlideDeck for the first time.
- The SlideDeck manage view.
- The choose source modal. This is where you can select a source to create your dynamic SlideDeck.
- The editing interface showing the O-Town lens and digital-telepathy’s Pinterest items.
- The editing interface showing the current deck and the top of the lens selection area.
- One of the many settings page aviable to you. You can tweak dozens of settings for each SlideDeck.
- The playback tab controls the slide transition, the animation easing, the start slide and more.