How fast is your website? Start seeing real performance data from your site’s actual visitors with Torbit Insight!…
Version – 1.0
Real User Measurement (RUM) is what Torbit Insight is all about.
The business case for speed It’s intuitive – the longer your site takes to load, the more people are going to click the back button. Insight is the tool that explains why you should invest in performance at your company. Finally, you have a way to quantify exactly how much speed matters for your business.
The metrics you care about With performance data, it’s important to look beyond averages since there are so many inevitable outliers. Insight allows you to look at other key metrics like your median, 90th, 95th and 99th percentiles.
Real visitor data See a histogram showing the breakdown of your site speed and get a better sense of the typical experience for your visitors. With 100% sampling, you’ll get valuable performance data for every visitor on every page.
Real time feedback Did that latest code deployment make you faster or slower? By tracking your performance in real time, you can see how your speed is changing as new features are added to your site. With 1-second resolution, you have instant transparency into how your site is performing at any given moment.
Spot performance issues right away With our live map view you can see the loading times your visitors are experiencing right now and spot any performance issues that may be affecting a particular region.
And a whole lot more….
Installation couldn’t be easier. Simply:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create your free account at http://torbit.com/insight/plans
- See how speed affects your conversion rate, bounce rate, or other business metrics.
- Get real-time (down to the second) load times so that you can know how your site is performing as it happens.
- With our live map view you can see what kind of load times your visitors are experiencing in real-time and spot any performance issues that may be affecting a particular region.