VikiSpot let you embed related dynamic content, such as related images, videos, news, and blogs to your website….
Version – 2.0.14
VikiSpot let you embed related dynamic content, such as related images, videos, news, and blogs to your posts.
- WordPress Demo
- Android App
- Live Demo Playground
- Multi Languages Demo
- Example Sites
- Fetch and Display Dynamic Content
- Related News
- Related Videos
- Related Blogs
- Widget Types
- Content Widget
- Stream Widget
- Support Multiple Languages
- Inherit Theme & Style
- Popup Youtube Player
- Show Specific Youtube Channel
- Vertical & Horizontal Layout
- Automatically List Blog on VikiSpot
Upload the VikiSpot plugin to your blog, Activate it, then add the new VikiSpot widget to the sidebar. Configure the topic (or leave blank for post specific topic) and other options and save!
For setting post specific topic, add a custom attribute “vikispot” to your post while editing.
- This screen shot shows how VikiSpot widget looks like in a real WordPress blog. The image, sidebar, and related articles are all dynamic content. These content inherit the style of the parent page.
- VikiSpot supports different languages.
Detail Here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/vikispot/