This plugin enables you to put a slideshow within posts/pages you even can add slideshow to your sidebar or templates….
Version – 1.5.7
NextGEN Gallery another plugin for WordPress by Alex Rabe was the inspiration for this small and simple plugin. I really must say he did and still does a great job with this plugin but sometimes such a huge plugin is simply too much. So I decided to develop a small plugin with less configuration settings and no extra tables for the WordPress Database. Simplicity should be the guide for the advanture of developing this plugin. As far as I can say I did the job well and it is just a Slideshow to set your images in the right context. Nothing more nothing less.
Live demo, description and everyting else you need.
- Download the latest version of WordPress Gallery Slideshow
- Unzip and upload it in your WordPress directory: wp-content/plugins
- In your WordPress Backend click on Plugins -> Manage
- Find the Plugin WordPress Gallery Slideshow and activate it
- You finished installation
This plugin enables you to put a slideshow within posts/pages you even can add slideshow to your sidebar or templates.
Other Notes :
- Some bugs fixed please others you find.
- Update to WordPress 2.8
- Added version control for swfobject library.
- Bug in getxml.php fixed.
- Bug for show_slideshow function fixed.
- Bug for Flickr Photosets fixed.
- Bug for Internet Explorer fixed.
- Added Flickr Photosets
- Made RSS and Atom possible for Flickr and Picasaweb
- Added the possiblity to set the player background transparent
- Added a RSS Parser for Picasaweb
- Fixed the jQuery JS Error
- New WordPress Plugin Framework used.
- Added a shortcode (slide).
- Removed OrderBy statement because it didn’t work properly.
- Theme function changed to “show_slideshow(attributes)”.
- Added order tag to slideshow you can now order ASC or DESC
- Add audio to your slideshow
- Added Flickr RSS functionality
- Menu-Icon added
- Settings-link on plugins activation page added
- Individual options within the shortcut
- Fixed a bug with individual table prefixes