WP Customer Reviews allows your customers and visitors to leave reviews or testimonials of your services. Reviews are Microformat enabled (hReview).
There are many sites that are crawling for user-generated reviews now, including Google Places and Google Local Search. WP Customer Reviews allows you to setup a specific page on your blog to receive customer testimonials for your business/service OR to write reviews about multiple products (using multiple pages).
- WP Multisite and Multiuser (WPMU / WPMS / WordPress MU) compatible.
- All submissions are moderated, which means that YOU choose which reviews get shown.
- Reviews are displayed to visitors in a friendly format, but search engines see the hReview microformat (and RDFa soon!)
- Multiple anti-spam measures to prevent automated spambots from submitting reviews.
- Provides a configurable
Business hCard, to help identify all pages of your site as belonging to your business.
- Completely customizable, including which fields to ask for, require, and show.
- Works with caching plugins and all themes.
- Includes an external stylesheet so you can modify it to better fit your theme.
- Reviews can be edited by admin for content and date.
- Admin responses can be made and shown under each review.
- Support for adding your own custom fields with one click.
- The plugin can be used on more than one page.
- Supports both
- Shows aggregate reviews microformat (
- Fast and lightweight, even including the star rating image. This plugin will not slow down your blog.
- Validates as valid XHTML 1.1 (W3C) and valid Microformats (Rich Snippets Testing Tool).
- And much more…
This is a community-driven , donation-funded plugin. Almost every new feature that has been added was due to the generous support and suggestions of our users. If you have a suggestion or question, do not hesitate to ask in our forum.
More information at: WP Customer Reviews
- Upload contents of compressed file (wp-customer-reviews) to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress admin.
- Create a WordPress page to be used specifically for gathering reviews or testimonials.
- Go into settings for WP Customer Reviews and configure the plugin.
- Admin Moderation of Comments (v1.2.4)
- Admin Options #1 (v1.2.4)
- Admin Options #2 (v1.2.4)
- Example of what visitors will see (v1.2.4)
- A visitor submitting a review (v1.2.4)