Enables blogs authors to upload and select topic icons or images and have it automatically show up in their blog post….
Version – 1.0
WP Post Icon is a Free and Open Source WordPress plugin which is enable blog authors to upload and automatically insert topic icons or images in to your posts on the fly. You can control the position of the icon. Just select which image to display when you are writing a post, it will be automatically displayed.
- Automatically insert your topic icons in to your blog posts.
- Very little manual work is required, just select which image to display when you are writing a new post.
- You could also use no image at all.
- Version History
- Upload the folder ??wp-post-icon?? into your ??wp-content/plugins??
- Log in to WordPress Administration area, choose ??Plugins?? from the main menu, find ??WP Post Icon??, and click the ??Activate?? button
- Choose ??Options->WP Post Icon?? from the main menu and start uploading your images or icons. Then when you are writing a new post, you could select which image to display on the right side option bar.
Detail Here: – http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-post-icon/