Zopim is an award winning chat solution that helps website owners to engage their visitors and convert customers into fans!….
Version – 1.2.5
Ever wondered how to chat with visitors to your website? With Zopim Live Chat, they are just a click away!
Using our award-winning tool to respond instantly to visitors and engage them proactively. Live chat can’t be simpler with Zopim.
Zopim Live Chat shows up as a chatbar docked at the bottom of your website. Visitors chat with you simply by clicking on the Zopim Chat Widget.
What you can do with Zopim Live Chat:
- Know what your visitors are looking at. See which product page they are currently viewing.
- Let customers reach you directly. You can also proactively click on them to start a chat.
- Reply to chats online or offline via any browser, or your favorite IM client.
Why Zopim Live Chat but not anyone else?
- A real customer-centric live chat tool that is loved by 50,000 businesses around the world.
- Simple to setup and use.
- Nice interface with fully customizable chat widget.
- 24/7 technical support.
- Chat widget available in more than 40 languages*.
Just to name a few!
Some Geeky Facts
- Work across major browsers ( Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safar) and IMs (Gtalk / MSN / Yahoo! Messenger / AIM).
- Uptime averaged 99.8%.
- New HTML5 dashboard.
- iPhone application available.
- Integration seamlessly with Uservoice, Salesforce, Highrise, Batchbook, Zendesk and more.
Love to know more about the product? Please visit our website.
What are you waiting for? Download Zopim Live Chat plugin now and sign up here for a free account!
See languages available, lovingly translated by Zopim users (in alphabetical order)
- Arabic | Bulgarian | Chinese | Croatian | Czech | Danish | Dutch; Flemish | Estonian | Faroese | Finnish | French | Georgian | German | Greek | Hebrew | Hungarian | Icelandic | Indonesian | Italian | Jaa Korean | Kurdish | Latvian | Lithuanian | Macedonian | Malay | Norwegian Bokmal | Persian | Polish | Portuguese | Romanian | Russian | Serbian | Slovak | Slovenian | Spanish; Castilian | Swedish | Thai | Turkish | Ukranian | Urdu | Vietnamese
Server Requirements: PHP4 or PHP5.
WordPress versions: WordPress 2.7 and up.
- Install plugin from WordPress directory and activate it.
- Under Zopim Chat section, click on Account Setup to link up your Zopim account.
- Customize the chat widget to your preference.
- Navigate to IM Chat Bots to setup chat bots.
- Finally, make full use of our intuitive Dashboard to manage your chat widget.
- Chat window on your website – active chat
- Chat widget on your website – minimized
- Account Configuration
- Styling and customiation
Other Notes :
After enabling the plug in, head on to the widget customization page to change settings and integrate its look and feel to match your site. When done, enable it by visiting the account configuration page and completing the instant signup process.